The art of eyebrow design using specially developed pens and needles with the method of manual application under the skin is called microblading. The microblading process is considered semi-permanent compared to traditional permanent make-up hair techniques. Placement of pigments into the epidermis is done with the needles used in classical permanent make-up hair technique, except that they are 3 times thinner and multiple needles are used. Since we place the color close to the surface, it looks clear and very thin. This method is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their eyebrow appearance. The results look natural and all needle insertions look natural, regardless of the amount of your natural eyebrow. Eyebrows that initially appear darker gain the desired color within a week or two.
- Anatomy and physiological structure of the skin
- Facial shapes
- Color Information
- Eyebrow design (golden ratio measurement)
- Paint selection and preparation
- Microblading equipment
- Microblading application (on latex)
- Microblading application (live model) Certificate When you have successfully completed Sonitus Pharm – Microblading Training, you will receive a Microblading Specialist Certificate.